Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Toodle Doo...


Hola..I'm back..i'm in my room with my roomie crapping some nonsense next to me..thanx to her fantastic singing skills..itz raining heavily rite now..in a way itz good..lolz!!!coz itz kindda hot over here..SUYA CONTINUE SINGING K!!!!haha...Good Job Roomie!!!well as for my day...it was pretty bad...emoing da whole time...Mixed emotions...anger+stress+tension+nonsense...n it goes on..i wonder when itz gonna end...I'm juz hoping dat i will have the patience to wait n c wat goes on...so much of work to do...cant wait to get over it..counting my days for my hols..hehe!!!SEREMBAN here I COME!

My Quote for the Day!!!
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment