Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Drama OVER!!!




Hey guys...I guess everyhting is over..after all the practices and the hardwork that we have put in for this play...IT WAS A BLAST!!!WE totally ROCK!!!u guys really did a good job...although we had some problem in the beginning..n towards the end we were rushing for time..i guess u guys really gave ur BEST shot!!so give a pat for urself..U DESERVE IT!!!so sorry bout the shelling and yelling from me..I really din mean to do dat to u guys..just wanted all of us to shine n make sure that we get good grades for our assignment..I DO NOT HAVE any GRUDGES on anyone k..hehe!!I'm really glad and happy dat we started well and ended it well to.Thanx again for not letting me down..u guys r d BEST!!!i really hope i did my part well as a DIRECTOR..all in all I HAD FUN working with you all...TESOLIANS ROCK!!!WE R FAMILY!!LOVE U GUYS!!!!!

WE R A HAPPY FAMILY
WE R TESOLIANS OF IPTI
EXCELLENCE NOT A BOUNDARY
AS UNITY IS OUR POLICY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment