Monday, February 22, 2010

Crazy Moments =)



Looking at this collage make me wonder all the crazy moments I had with my friends..well itz priceless..I know I wont be able to get them back..all that is left are photos to ponder upon and sweet memories for me to think of when I remember of them.. I used to take people for granted and not at all appreciate when they were around..Coz I thought they will be around me the whole time..I guess I was wrong. Today, everybody is everywhere..pursuing their journey of life..n i'm doing the same thing as well..we hardly have time for each other..Talk to me bout technology..People can say..we have social network sites or skype that we can use to keep in touch with our friends..but to me..I guess not..We are so busy with our work..that at times we tend to forget our friends around us.. Things change.. How I wished I was still back in school..waking up early in the morning.. rushing on my breakfast..mum screaming at me to get into the car (LOL)..walking into school with my friend and then meeting up with the rest at the stone table..updating each other with the latest news that happened recently...laughing for silly little jokes..carrying out my duty as a prefect and at the same time creating havoc with the rest of my frieds... Making fun of each other..concentrating in class during lesson hours..hopping from one class to the other during class intervals...sharing each others food during breaktime..having a surprise birthday celebration and the whole school joins in the celebration and sings for you in the canteen..waiting for the school bell to ring..so that you can rush back home n enjoy mum'z cooking...finishing up all the homework and attending tuition classes..exchange news with other schools and getting to know people...those were the fun days..I enjoyed and I'm really missing those moments..friends that I got to know just before I left school are so dear to me..I'm so darn lucky and glad to have you guys...Knowing that I have you people around me makes my day..N I know that I have someone whom I can share my stories with..Thanx a lot guys! N Buddy..I know you are always there for me..LOL! U always say that when I go under depression..makes me feel so much more better after dat..I really miss you guys.. our jusco outings..camp havoc and whateva dat comes into ur mind... *wiping my tears as I am writing this*...Love you guys so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment