Saturday, November 26, 2011

-Day 10-

Songs You listen to when You are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped or

Looks like it's been a while since I last blogged... Finally i'm back and I'm on blogging mode..LOL! So yea..this time my challenge is about music.. Something that is very very very CLOSE to my heart.. Music is my LIFE! Songs that I listen to? I have a loooong list.. Haha! I don't really have any song in particular.. I just listen to whatever song which is nice at that moment.. More of a carnatic music person..love listening to those kindda music.. Especially the Alaipayuthey and Nee Nenaindal song..So soothing! Totally calms me down =). At the moment, I'm in love with Stereo Hearts...I can just listen to it the whole day.. Love the music n the words =).. My other fav songs are Faraway.. Mohombi, Say Jambo! Bumpy Ride and Coconut Tree! Can make me go on dance mode.. Danza Kuduro is another song that can make me go on hyper mode..Anywhere or anytime..this song is like a starter for me! On dance mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment