Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am totally VEXED!

One minute we were asked to do something...

And then..the next minute we see ourselves doing another thing...

Why cant we just stick to one..

would be so much more easier and less complicated

I wonder why at times...people only come to us when they need us

at other times...even when u pass them..u seem to be invisible to them..

I wonder whether...I'm just to short that they cant see me or they are just blind..

they cant see a figure passing in front of them...

GOD! I cant stand these kind of people.. Why is it that I'm being so kind and saying YES to everything.. I gotta learn how to say NO when I need to.. I am aware that I'm being used for many things.. Dont think I'm a fool and you can take advantage of me..there will be a time where I'll seek my revenge..

No comments:

Post a Comment