Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Missing my friends....

Hmm...been feeling lonely these past few days.. I guess I'm missing my friends and family. Been ages since I last met up with my friends.. no news from anyone..Just like me..everyone is busy as well with their assignments, presentations, projects and the most important thing, EXAM! Aneway, I finally managed to keep in touch with my buddy.. after such a long time.. we had a long chat last nite.. and rite after that, Shivanan called, we were on the phone for some time..Felt better catching up with u guys..Cant wait to meet up with you people..JB is totally killing me..LOL! Wanna finish my exam and come back fast..then we can go n lepak..Missing u guys very much...(Nic, Summy, Senthi, Shiv, Sohlan n Suri)... Hope to see u soon =)..Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment