Monday, May 24, 2010

Viva La Vida...

Haha...totally does not match my title..just thought of writing it. Well..For once I was actually quite hardworking to do the house chores..haha! Back home for my hols..Totally indulging myself in books and the tv..never felt this way before..Planning to do this 24/7. Wanna enjoy every second of my holidays to the max. Theva, Suya, Gaiya and Dinesh..i really had fun with you guys.. Wishing to have more outings with you people. I had a great time in Sunway. The havoc we did are all sweet memories.. Gaiya was just cute la...Her *mati katak* incident..n suya'z *kuchi kuchi* dialogue..LOL! You people are a bunch of clowns la..Glad to have you guys..Missin you people. Enjoy your hols and hope to see ya soon. Take care..LOve you guys! MUAKZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment