Sunday, September 4, 2011

- Day 01 -

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

My first challenge and its all about myself...

My very recent picture of me...




-15 FACTS about KiRu-

1) I am crazykiru! Just like my name.. i'm crazy all the time! =)

2) Just because i'm crazy that doesnt mean I do not have my serious side... Many ppl tend to not know dat side of myself..Maybe I just dont show it.

3) I am quick and short tempered... No worries! I do not scream or jump! I remain silent most of the time..

4) I love to travel! Enjoy going around... meeting new people =)



5) I love chocolates! Cant live without them.... Chocoholic is my other name!



6) Foodoholic as well.... I love trying out food.. Although I'm a bit fussy.. I can pig out all the time...LOL!


7) I love chilling around... Having long conversations with someone while enjoying a cup of hot choc or Teh Tarik... Priceless!


8) I'm a bug! I love bugging... I bug my family and my buddy all the time... Ask them and they will tell ya about it...

9) I'm more of a perfectionist... organized! I always have things planned before I start on something... ( I can be very spontaneous at times as well)

10) I hate people comparing and telling me what to do when they dont really know me at all... (If you know me well..itz a different story =).

11) Total social butterfly.. Love making friends! I enjoy talking to people.. Able to click with anyone whom I meet... Age is not a matter at all for me!

12) Music and books are my passion...They are very close to me.. Usually something that I look for when I'm down.



13) I have an awesome circle of friends =).. Love getting in touch with them all the time... Cracking silly little jokes... Skyping the whole nite with my buddy.. Catching up on old stories with my friends.. Going out for dinner..spending time with them.. I really enjoy doing all these with my friends!



14) I am left-handed.... Suck at art big time! Can give you good ideas tho.. *I think*

15) Love my family! Enjoy being with them... I love fighting with my mum...Getting up early in the morning and waking up dad n mum...Dragging dad out for breakfast.. doing silly stuff with my sister and bro.. Disturbing mum in the kitchen while she is cooking.. Best moments!







No comments:

Post a Comment