Wednesday, September 7, 2011

- Day 04 -

A Habit that you wish you didn't Have...


One habit that I wish I didn't have is dozing off in front of my lappy all the time when I have my skype conversations with my Buddy...LOL! I do that all the time.. I blame it on the time difference! The 'Time Factor' has been such a pain since I got here.. Oh well.. I do have my owl moments and I get chased to bed most of the time... I try keeping myself awake to catch up on skype..but at times.. my lappy watches me snoring under my blankie... I'm all snuggled up under my blankie.. knocked out. The next morning when I'm up I get all those msg from my Buddy on skype! lol! Well... I'm so sorry buddy for dozing off on ya all the time.. Yeap! I totally agree that I'm "Kumbakarna" now...Took over from ya! =)... N Yeah.. You know me well enough that you actually know when I doze off.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment