Tuesday, September 6, 2011

- Day 02 -

The meaning behind your Blog name

Anything and everything you name has a meaning to it... So is my BLOG!

AS the name goes...LiL BuG is the name that I have given for My BLOG

Being the youngest in the family and always being everyone's little girl..I thought it would be cool to name my blog that way.. LOL! Something that I could relate to me being myself.. Well I've always been a bug to everyone.. I bug my family and buddy all the time.. Actually anyone who knows me well enough will tell ya how much of a bug I am.. I like bugging my loved ones...Just my way of showing how much I love them and that I'm in touch with them all the time.. If I do not bug that someone..then something is SERIOUSLY wrong with me.. I am like a LiL BuG.. you may not realise my presence but I am there all the time.. I am watching..I know watz going on around me.. It's just that I remain silent most of the time.. If you wanna look at it at a different angle..Well...I'm usually very quiet when I do my stuff... Silently working my way towards what I want! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment