Wednesday, September 7, 2011

- Day 03 -

A picture of you and your friends

A picture will not be able to show the number of friends that I have in my life...
The number grows day by day...
Here is a couple of pics of my friends who are here with me in Auckland...
They were always here and I have encountered awesome moments with them =)


My First ever RUGBY MATCH in Auckland... Din have a clue about what the game was all about.. Had a good time tho screaming my lungs out cheering for THE BLUES! =)


Beach Bash during orientation!


EPSOM CAMPUS! Faculty of Education... Where I belong! We Teachers to be posing at our campus!
Giving the most dramatic look that we can come up with =)


Roomie, Akila and I out on an adventure to explore Newmarket! =P


My Awesome Possum Pajama Party! Choco Moments! WE were totally indulging ourselves in choc... Hehe!


Kiwi orchard! During our Roadtrip...


Sheepy moments! No idea watz with that look! Trying to be evil I guess..Worked well for the ones in front..no idea wat happened to my roomie...As always trying to be goodie good! LOL!


My new found friends during the BREAK! not bad turned out to be KUKU just like me...


Now this is what you get...when A bunch of ASIANS meet up...whenever they get a chance they pose for a pic!
p/s: Taken at ASIAN FOODCOURT! got excited with the food over there


LOL! Pics says it all... Bunch of clowns clowning around at the airport... Watelse can I say! =P

There you go bits n pieces of my LIFE in auckland... With an awesome circle of friends!

Quote of the day:
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

No comments:

Post a Comment