Saturday, September 10, 2011

- Day 05 -


A picture of somewhere you've been to



~ CAPE REINGA ~

Here you go..one of the best place that I've been to since I got here.. During the Easter break I went on a road trip with my friends.. I did travel down to South of Auckland.. But the best Place I went to was Cape Reinga... right at the end of North of Auckland..

A LiL bit Of Cape Reinga

* Cape Reinga is the legendary departure point where the earthly spirit begins the journey back to Hawaiki.

* It is the point where the Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean meet.

* A very sacred place for the Maoris

* Beautiful scenery...you would never wanna MISS!



The view of the sea from Cape Reinga!

Cape Reinga is one place that I would actually go back to.. there's something about this place that you feel like you wanna come back to.. The scenery..the view..the nature around it.. You can actually feel the Maori Spirit in this place! Trust me..You will know and feel it if you're there... I had an awesome time with my friends. We walked along the beach..stayed over at backpackers and went sand surfing at Sand Dunes!


Sand Surfing... More like rolling down the sand for me!



The Lighthouse.....

A place that took my breath away.... CAPE REINGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment