Saturday, September 24, 2011

- Day 08 -

Short term goals for this month and WHY?

Hmm...been thinking about it.. I do have a number of goals that I wanna achieve in a very short period of time..but I don't think that is ever gonna happen.. LOL! I'll just list down the most important ones and I'm pretty sure that I can actually achieve.. =)

1) So gotta go on a diet...



Been totally pigging out the whole time..
Being a Foodoholic I can't really deny the fact that I eat all the time..
BUT I seriously gotta cut down on my food
or else I wont be able to pass through any door..LOL!
Pretty sure i'll get myself stuck somewhere..
Will be back soon...n I know I will have a lot to eat..
Gotta control my food over here so I can eat back home..Hehe!
THE DIET BEGINS.... NO CHOCS! NO FAST FOOD!

2) Start hitting the GYM...EXERCISE WOMAN!


Hehe.. I keep saying that I have to hit the gym..
Been a while since I actually been inside the gym..
It's about time I actually pay a visit to the gym..
need to get rid of those fats stored in me...Haizzz!
They've been such a pain.. LOL! Wanna keep myself fit and try to
have a perfect figure..*letz hope that happens* LOL!
TIME TO HIT THE GYM KIRU!!!
U dont wanna be called FATTY!
Time to do something about those fats! *grrrr*

3) Do not PROCRASTINATE! Do your assignments on time!


This is suppose to be top on my list..but oh yeah...it kindda slipped outta my mind..LOL! Assignments are always BORING! You dont really have the mood
to complete it till its about time to start on it
I always work on my assignments few days before the submission date
Never liked being ahead of time for assignments
Love doing last minute work...
For some reason I feel like I can actually think better...
Maybe I work well when I'm under pressure..
But then...that gotta stop! N i seriously need to work on my assignments
earlier n not do last minute stuff...
Remember! Exam coming up...presentations n Tests...Haizzz! Life can be miserable at times..
Gotta just accept and move on with it...
START WORKING ON UR ASSIGNMENTS KIRU!
GAMBATEH! *rugby mood* Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment