Friday, September 16, 2011

- Day 07 -

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on u



Mom & Papa

There's always at one point in life you will realize that someone or something which happened would have given an impact on you... To me..So many things happened and has given an impact..made me realize a number of stuff.. I have accepted and moved on in life.
One of the biggest impact in my life I would definitely say are my parents.
Without them i'm nowhere in LIFE. It took me so long to actually see all the things and sacrifices that they have done for me... Being the youngest.. I've always taken things for granted. Felt like a pampered baby all the time. I always got what I wanted... My parents would never say no to me. I guess that is why I took them for granted.. Not like I was an evil daughter or something. Just that at times I feel like i'm selfish.. I always thought about myself and not about the rest.. n then there was this moment.. I thought about everything and I realized how lucky and grateful I was to have my parents with me the whole time. Meeting people and talking to them..getting to know their life and how they were brought up...got me thinking! My mom and dad has been with me the whole time.. be it near or far.. They were always there for me.. whether I was right or wrong.. I knew they will be there to support me..*no doubt after that I get all those long lectures from them*..but I knew I have them with me the whole time as support.. I can go on writing and it will never come to an end... its on going.. all I can say is.. without the both of you..I'm nothing! Just a piece of crap! Its because of YOU i'm who I am today..n I am proud of it.. the reason me having a better and good life is coz of you mom and dad... Ur love, constant support, the daily calls...ur assurance that i will be fine has kept me going over here.. To be honest.. I really miss all those lil moments with you..

LIL MOMENTS WITH MOM & DAD

~ Ma I really miss bugging ya in the kitchen

~ I miss fighting with you on the bed when you come into my room to disturb me

~ I miss my random chats with you

~ I miss hanging out with you... doing our random shopping

~ I miss playing ludo with you..LOL!

~ I miss your screaming and shouting... *cant believe I actually miss those*

~ Miss being ur lil nuisance

~ Papa! I miss making coffee for you

~ Miss disturbing you all the time for no reason

~ Miss coming to your room and waking ya up early in the morning to go for breakfast

~ Miss talking to ya

~ Miss ya feeding me all the time when I sit beside you when you have your lunch or dinner

I love you so much and I am lucky to be your daughter... Cant wait to be back.. I know I have the whole summer to spend time with you.. Will make full use of it.. n rekindle those lil moments again.. I promise to do dat when i'm back.. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment